ERPEN 5-YEAR WARRANTY CERTIFICATE
1. Warranty period commences on the date when the product is delivered to the customer.
2. All the products manufactured by the accessory manufacturer Erpen are covered by warranty.
3. Products manufactured by Erpen satisfy the terms and conditions as contained in EN 1906, EN 13126-8 and EN 1670/ Grade 4 test standards and corrosion tests are performed to ISO 9227 standard. Pursuant to such terms and conditions, Erpen?s products are covered by a 5-year Mechanical Warranty and 240-hours Corrosion Resistance Warranty.
4. No compensation is payable as any defective product or components thereof shall be replaced on free of charge basis.
5. Erpen products are covered by warranty only if they are used as a set.
6. The following circumstances are not covered by warranty:
6.1. Assembling errors (erroneous assembling, impact during assembling, failure to use equipment suitable for the purpose, fixing (installing) or attempting to fix (install) the product at any point other than identified for this purpose, use of improper couplings instead of those supplied by the manufacturing company).
6.2. User errors (use of improper acids, hydrochloric acid, descaling agents, any abrasive or scratching powdered and/or liquid chemicals, wiping and attempting to clean the product or any components thereof using a hard, scratching material such as a sponge, wire wool, etc., exposing the product or any components thereof to any non-standard loads, Damaging the product or any components thereof due to crashes, hits, impacts or damaging the protective coat (zinc or paint) on the finished product).
6.3. Improper storage of the finished product or any components thereof by the customer.
6.4. Improper handling of the finished product or any components thereof by the customer, damaging the packages or boxes during the handling/stowage.
6.5. Tampering with the finished product or components thereof, thus causing distortion of its existing form, bending and folding the same.
6.6. Attempting the finished product or any components thereof, taking any damaging actions on the surface thereof.
6.7. Use of the finished product or any components thereof at a location closer to the seaside or lakeside more than 10 km where vaporisation and humidity are higher.
6.8. Use of the finished product or any components thereof on such vehicles as ships, vessels, etc.
6.9. Use of the finished product or any components thereof in such environments as bathrooms, Turkish baths, restrooms, etc. where vaporisation and humidity are higher.
6.10. Use of the finished product or any components thereof at such factories, manufactories or production plants where chemical materials are produced or where food or industrial materials are produced by the use of chemical materials.
6.11. Notification of defects upon the expiry of the warranty period of the finished product or any components thereof.
6.12. Making a replacement claim without submitting a copy of the invoice showing the delivery date of the finished product or any components thereof.
6.13. White rust observed on the finished product or any components thereof may not be conceived as red rust and is not covered by warranty. Warranty against white rust is only valid for the door sets (door handles, escutcheons) and window handles.
7. Non-conforming products as covered by warranty must be reported to Erpen together with a copy of the relevant invoice and weight data without delay. Any non-conforming products which shall be returned upon the expiry of the warranty period shall not be evaluated under warranty.
8. The warranty certificate shall become effective as from the date when it is signed by the parties.